GIGABYTE Aorus 500GB Gen4 NVMe Solid State DriveOut Of Stock
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Total Capacity: 500GB*
Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 2500 MB/s**
Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Warranty: Limited 5-years
*Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
**Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.
AORUS Gen4 SSD 500GB
PCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3
3D TLC NAND Flash
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 5000 MB/s
Sequential Write speed
Up to 2500 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
up to 400k
Random Write IOPS
up to 550k
80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
1.77 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)
Average: R : 5.9W; W : 4.5W
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
1. Limited 5-years or 850TBW.
2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 850TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the "Percentage Used" (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of "GIGABYTE SSD toolbox" reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.